Due to the current regional separation of the world’s top teams into regional divisions, results from regionally split events with multiple champions do not count towards the Intel Grand Slam.
The update applies until further notice to both new events being counted as well as older results expiring, and it covers events starting with the concluded ESL Pro League finals. (The organizations in the playoffs were informed ahead of its conclusion.)
The vision behind the Intel Grand Slam is to reward the world’s most dominant team. Tournaments with multiple winners in multiple divisions do not point to the world’s best team with enough clarity.
The standings are currently:
- Natus Vincere - 1 trophy, 9 chances remaining
- Mousesports - 1 trophy, 8 chances remaining
- Astralis – 1 trophy, 7 chances remaining
- Fnatic – 1 trophy, 6 chances remaining
- Evil Geniuses – 1 trophy, 5 chances remaining
- Team Liquid – 1 trophy, 4 chances remaining
The Intel Grand Slam can be completed by winning four ESL Pro Tour Masters tournament inside ten events if the run includes a Masters Championship (IEM Katowice, ESL One Cologne or a CSGO Major by ESL or DreamHack), or by winning six Masters tournaments.