The 4th Intel Grand Slam can be completed by the first team to Win three ESL Pro Tour Masters tournaments and one Championship tournament (Katowice, Cologne or ESL-operated CS:GO Majors) inside a span of ten consecutive events.
- The list of eligible EPT Masters events & EPT Championship events are listed available on the Intel Grand Slam homepage.
- Results from the Intel Grand Slam III are not counted towards Intel Grand Slam IV.
- Teams are allowed to swap players between tournaments, but a core of the same three players has to win four finals together in order to be eligible for the Intel Grand Slam.
- If a player has left his or her team and competed in an IGS event for another team, he or she becomes ineligible for any IGS prize money his or her old team would win.
- If a team that is about to complete the IGS is stopped in the final of their potential 4th win, their opponents receive the $100,000 “giant killer bonus”. The one exception to the rule is if a team denying the completion of the Intel Grand Slam completes it in the same final.
- There is no limit to how many giant killer bonuses are paid out in a single Intel Grand Slam Season.